Subject: Estonia_request for information on the implementing law of the DGA
From: "Fiorella Albanese" <[email-masked]>
To: "AKI info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 12:17:56 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear All,

I'm working on a european project on data intermediation, especially data
cooperatives. I am studying in particular, from a comparative perspective,
the various national regulations implementing the data governance.

Your country has not yet designated a competent authority in the field of
data intermediation services.

I’ve been contacting the relevant authorities to find out more, in
general, about the state of implementation of the data governance act in
European Countries and many of them answered me.

I would be grateful if you could also let me know more about the state of
implementation of the governance act in Your Country.

In partiular,could you tell me and/or send me the Estonian law, proposed
law (draft law), regulation, etc.:

*	that implemented the data governance act
*	and which designed your agency as competent and establishes the
requirements for data cooperatives?

Thank you in advance, I will be grateful for the information and/or
documents you would send me.

Best regards

Fiorella Albanese

Avv. Fiorella Albanese

Piazza Minghetti 4/D (con ingresso in Via de’ Toschi 4) 40124 Bologna

Tel. +39 051 239789 - fax +39 051 223913

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.studio-serantoni.com/> www.studio-serantoni.com

  _____

I Suoi dati saranno trattati nel rispetto del Regolamento Generale sulla
Protezione dei Dati Personali dell'U.E. (2016/679), a tal proposito La
invitiamo a prendere visione della nostra Data Protection Policy,
visitando la pagina del nostro sito:
<https://www.studio-serantoni.it/privacy-policy-clienti/>
https://www.studio-serantoni.it/privacy-policy-clienti/.

Laddove desiderasse verificare, cancellare, modificare le informazioni in
nostro possesso, ovvero opporsi al trattamento consistente nell’invio di
comunicazioni commerciali, nonché nell’invio di circolari periodiche,
formative e di aggiornamento, può contattarci, inviando un messaggio
all’indirizzo e-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked].

Il contenuto della presente comunicazione è strettamente riservato, in
quanto può contenere informazioni personali e/o confidenziali, ed è
indirizzato esclusivamente al destinatario sopra individuato. Qualora
avesse erroneamente ricevuto questa comunicazione, La preghiamo di
distruggerla e di informarci immediatamente, contattandoci all'indirizzo
summenzionato.

Your personal data will be processed in compliance with the E.U. General
Data Protection Regulation n. 2016/679. We invite you to examine our Data
Protection Policy, visit our website:
<https://www.studio-serantoni.it/en/privacy-policy-clienti/>
https://www.studio-serantoni.it/en/privacy-policy-clienti/.

If you wish to verify, erase, modify personal data in our possession, or
if you wish to oppose - free of charge and at any time – the sending of
commercial communications, as well as periodical updating  and training
newsletters, you can contact us via e-mail to the address:
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].

The information in this e-mail is confidential and it is intended for the
addressee only. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please,
notify us immediately, at the abovementioned e-mail address, destroy any
copies and delete them.